If you have to rush to work from a difficult class and miss the post-workout cooldown, this hamstring stretch is easy to do from the comfort of your office space, using only your chair.
- Sit fully back in your chair and extend your left leg parallel to the floor.
- Place your hands on your knee and inhale.
- As you exhale, round your back and slowly slide your hands toward your foot as far as you can.
- Hold for one breath and slowly release back to starting position.
- Repeat on the other leg. Continue alternating sides for 1 minute.
- For a deeper hamstring stretch, keep your back flat instead of rounding
For more information and to view the remaining stretches, please click here:https://www.fitnessmagazine.com/workout/stretch/hamstring-stretches/?utm_campaign=fit_trueanthem_evergreen&utm_content=5aca785104d3013ea0b5bd36&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter