www.fitnessmagazine.comJanuary 15, 2019
www.drrobertlaprade.com:Stem Cell TherapyJanuary 22, 2019
It’s easy to have achy shoulders after dominating overhead press (or—ahem—slouching in front of a computer all day). Use these shoulder stretches at the gym, at home, or even at work to alleviate those upper-body aches and pains.By Morgan Greenwald‹ prev
1 OF 8 | VIEW ALL
- Shoulder Finger StretchDo this simple stretch when you need a break from your computer screen.
- Sit in a chair and interlace your fingers into a soft fist.
- Stretch your fist above your head, following it with your eyes.
- Flip your palms to the sky, keeping your fingers together and lengthening your arms even more.
- Take 2 to 3 breaths in this position.
- On your next exhale, bring your interlaced hands behind your head.
- Inhale and lengthen your arms up again. Take 2 to 3 more breaths in this position.
- Inhale as you separate your fingers and straighten your arms overhead.
- Lower your hands and exhale
To view the remainder of this article, please click here:https://www.fitnessmagazine.com/workout/stretch/shoulder-stretches/?utm_campaign=fitness_fitnessmagazine_trueanthem&utm_content=5c3a199a04d3010589f531fe_evergreen&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com