About Pilates: With a focus on core stability, including pelvic and shoulder girdle stabilization, neutral spinal alignment and patterned breathing, STOTT Pilates helps to restore the natural curves of the spine, relieves tension and enhances self-confidence. The goal of Pilates is optimal musculoskeletal performance-strength, flexibility, and endurance without risking injury or building bulk.
Respected by physicians, physical therapists, chiropractors, and physiologists, the STOTT comprehensive system is taught by professionals worldwide.
The Benefits of Pilates are:
- Longer and leaner muscles
- Flexibility enhancement
- Postural alignment changes
- Core strength and stability
- Injury prevention
- Heightened mind-body awareness
- Relief from stress and back pain
- Improved balance and coordination
- Enhanced athletic performance
- Effective post-rehabilitation
For more information, click HERE